AstrologyNCR is an online digital platform providing Sacred, Hassle-free Puja Services. Our one stop solution encompasses every aspect of Hindu religious ceremonies. We provide the best Puja experience with Verified, Experienced Pandits and Purohits. Be it for your Home or Office, you can now book the best Pandit in Noida at the click of a button!
Now you’re all set! From here on AstroNCR team makes all the required arrangements. Right from assigning the right Pandit Ji, to sharing the auspicious muhurats, to sending all required Puja items and materials including Flowers, Leaves and other items; we take care of it all. So it’s your time to sit back and relax wherein you and your family experience the wonders of this unique service and blessings of the Lord. You can also book this service over phone 7678629466, 7983731440 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org
From the booking till the completion of the Puja, AstroNCR team ensures a Hassle – Free ceremony. All this without burning a hole in your pocket or having you run pillar to post to accomplish your needs! And in case of an unlisted Puja, just call us up and we make it happen. Just for you! So what are you waiting for? Book now, be blessed!
We provide below types of Pooja-
Rudra is one in all the various names of Lord Shiva. Acting a Puja for the Rudra avatar of Lord Shiva with all proper rites and rituals is understood as Rudrabhishek Puja. It’s one of the foremost ancient practices followed by Hindus worldwide. This Puja is aimed to appease the Rudra form of Shiva thus as to attain inner peace and fulfillment.
Bhoomi Pujan is a ceremony performed to inaugurate a brand new site for the development of a home or building. This ceremony is conducted in strict conformance to Vastu Shastra, the ancient Indian science of structures and architecture
According to Hindu beliefs, by performing this ‘puja’ the right energy and natural parts encompassing the site can be propitiated. Usually the time chosen is in accordance to the ‘Vastu Muhurtam,’ which is the time once the ‘Vaastu Purusha’ (energy encompassing the site) is believed to be fully strength. We all have been trained regarding the 5 necessary components as per our Shastras – Agni, Jal, Aakash, Vaayu and Prithvi. Prithvi – the earth; is also mentioned as Bhoomi. Bhumi is like the base, without that, it is difficult to sustain. She is our mother, and no life can exist without the her. Bhoomi is very Pujneeya to all Hindus. Praying to her for our well-being and prosperity is known as Bhoomi Puja. It is a really important ritual that’s strictly dedicated to worshipping this mother. Bhoomi Puja is revering to the piece of land before any sort of construction starts.
Satyanarayan is considered to be a calmer and a lot of benevolent avatar of Lord Vishnu. several families pray to Satyanarayan so that He helps them bear down adverse situations. The name may be understood as ‘Satya’ i.e. Truth and ‘Narayan’ i.e. Vishnu. He represents truth and justice and personifies a similar. Hence, someone doing the Puja is said to be one who flatly believes in reality, whether it’s in words or in actions. Truth is a guiding light leading folks to sanity and true happiness. most of the people believe that doing this Puja with utmost faith will even lead to Nirvana I.e. Salvation (liberation from the cycle of Birth and Death).
Benefits of Satyanarayan Puja-
More usually than not, Satyanarayan Puja is performed either when we are wanting to meet a volition or when the desire is consummated with the Lord’s blessings, it’s at this point that the Puja is performed to give our gratitude.
• Whether is it buying a home, successfully finishing educational milestones, shopping for an automobile, beginning a brand new venture or going in for a medical procedure; Satyanarayan Puja is claimed to bring smart luck and fortune.
• Even if one doesn’t have a special reason, doing the Satyanarayan Puja on a daily basis helps maintain peace, harmony, prosperity and joy in our daily lives.
• Another benefit from this Puja is that while acting it, family and friends get side by side and sing praises of the Lord.
This Rice feeding ceremony is performed with the assumption that it’ll reshuffle any inadequacies that may have been gift. but this may happen solely after it’s carried out according to the correct Vedic technique. though the baby has been drinking milk, this ceremony is vital as it is the 1st time he can consume solid food. The age is a vital facet to be looked into. This Puja has to be done between the ages of six to seven. If performed earlier, his body may not be able to digest it and delaying it an excessive amount of may affect the health of the kid.
Benefits of Annaprashan Puja-
• It is believed to cleanse the baby of things that he may have swallowed once he was in the uterus
• It is believed to shield the kid
• Helps in knowing regarding the kid,s inclination towards his occupation within the future
• Showers prosperity
• Help increase the life span of a personal
Griha Pravesh Puja
Griha-Pravesh Puja is one such ceremony which is performed to conciliate with the gods and planets thus that the inmates of the house are endued with good fortune.Ganesh-puja, Navagraha-puja (worship of the nine planets), and worship of the Vastu purusha should be performed. The residents of the building should then Itinerate the building. Then puja should be done to the threshold. Performed to ensure peace and harmony within the new House, the Griha Pravesh Puja holds both, scientific and spiritual worth for each Hindu believer and follower.
Importance and Significance of Griha Pravesh Puja
The purchasing of a new house is one among the foremost vital stages of life and this ritual and custom of Griha Pravesh Puja is necessary for each Hindu believer or follower. It’s believed as per Astrological and Vedic science that a new bought home might have the sin of millions of deaths of organisms over it throughout the method of construction. Additionally, the land on which it’s designed will be impure and it will infest negativity and evil forces. The Griha Pravesh puja is a precautionary measure to fortify the protection of your Home and its family members while assuring the nurturing of quality and prosperity within the Home premises. It is basically conciliation with the Gods and Goddesses to stay a secure watch on the fortune of the house and its members.
Benefits of Griha Pravesh Puja-
• Griha Pravesh Puja brings peace, good fortune and harmony within the life of the members staying within the new House
• The Griha Pravesh Havan or Griha Pravesh Yagya is a a part of the Griha Pravesh Puja. It purifies the mind, body and soul of the members of the House and also, purifies and spiritualizes the surrounding and surroundings of the house with holy vibration and a divine ambiance.
• It also marks an auspicious starting of the new section of life of the members of the House and for this purpose solely Ganesha Puja is performed whereas conducting the Home Ingratiation Puja. It also removes all the obstacles.
• Kalash Sthapana Puja which is a a part of the Home Ingratiation Puja is performed to accomplish the worship of everything within the universe.
• The Vastu Shanti Puja ceremony is also performed throughout Griha Pravesh Puja to appease the gods and planets so the owner of the home is endued with fate and every one the planets i.e. Navagraha and Vastu God is also adored so that no damage can be caused either to the house or it’s inmates.